License Agreement for Software. License for use and distribution of Software.
The Software is distributed under the following conditions:
1) All exclusive rights to the Software owned by Graviteam (R) and its authors.
2) Anyone who legally bought or received this software is granted a non exclusive right to use this Software
for any purpose not inconsistent with law.
3) The Software can not be transferred to the temporary possession to another person.
4) Nor any person or organization may not distribute the Software for a fee without written permission from the copyright owners.
5) This version of the Software may not be distributed as part of compilations or other similar variants distribution
without written permission from the copyright owners.
6) The Software can be completely transferred to the permanent way to a person if he agrees to the terms of this
license agreement and the user irrevocably remove the installed copy of the program, and will not install it again.
7) The Software is distributed "AS IS". NOR ANY WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR LOST DATA, DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS ARISING FROM THE USE
OR MISUSE THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
8) You may not use, copy, emulate, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, break apart, reverse broadcast or transfer
the licensed Software, or any part thereof, except as expressly provided in this agreement.
Any such action is not allowed entail an immediate and automatic termination of this license and may
result in criminal and civil liability.
9) All rights reserved, except for rights granted under this license agreement.
The fact that the installation and use of the Software constitutes acceptance of the concepts and terms
of this license agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, you should permanently delete Software files from the
storage devices and stop using it.